A HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE & GROWTH
Insurance & Benefits Group was formed in January, 2001 as a merger between the Maggard Mateja & Thompson, Randy, Russell, and Kendrick-Kerber Insurance Agencies. The three agencies joined forces to become the largest independent insurance agency in Pettis and Johnson Counties, Missouri. With more than 50 years of experience in the insurance industry at that time, IBG built a team of experienced professionals with a wealth of knowledge to help serve its clients.
Atra Insurance combined its operations with Insurance & Benefits Group in May 2015, growing the agency to over 30 licensed agents and support staff. With offices in Sedalia, Warrensburg, and Lee's Summit, the agency provides insurance protection for thousands of individuals, families, and businesses.
August 1, 2015 IBG joined AssuredPartners, a global leader in the retail insurance brokerage industry, allowing us to bring greater resource to our clients in the form of markets and expertise. We look forward to offering our clients the same level of customer service they've come to expect, now backed by the support and capabilities of one of the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor.
The following services are offered from our team of experienced professionals...
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Surety Bonding
- Employee Benefits Analysis
- Plan Management & Administration
- Voluntary Benefits
- Retirement Planning Services
- Executive Benefits
- Wealth Management Services
- Individual Life & Medical Insurance
- Personal Insurance
IBG is already...
- Ranked in the top 10% of all U.S. insurance agencies, by revenue, according to statistics furnished by the Independent Insurance Agents of America
- Ranked in the Top 20 insurance agencies in the Kansas City metropolitan area according to statistics furnished by Ingram's magazine